Sunday 21 October 2012

Bento#22~Totoro & Hello Kitty

I bought some mini sweet bun. So I make it into 2 characters. First, meet "Totoro" I trim the skin part using small scissor, and the balance skin bun will be the "Totoro" ears ^^. Add in the details of the eyes, nose & whiskers. To stick it, I used honey. Next, meet "Hello Kitty" wears Totoro costume :P All the same methods as how I make "Totoro". Lastly, just add some marshmallow & mochi. Hope you all will like this bento too :)
A closer look "Totoro" bento :)
And "Hello Kitty" wears Totoro costume :)
Bento of the Week
Bento of the Week Winner

11 comments:

  1. This is just about the cutest and cleverest thing I've seen! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca for the lovely comment ^^ Happy that you loved it!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Very clever! Thanks for linking up to Bento Blog Network!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I I love the idea, would you mind if I copy it? Of course I will link you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Mayumi (*¯︶¯*) Thanks for link up!

      Delete
  4. cute Totoro bento!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! This was chosen as Bento of the Week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana ^^ Received your email & buttons code :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!