Monday 5 November 2012

Bento#Nov04~Lovely Kitty

Kids grandparents gave them a box of 豆沙饼. What is it call in English?? hmm....anyway, this is another easy bento to make for snack :) I just freehand cut nori or you can used puncher but due to the small bun, I can't find the proper size of my puncher at home. So, I liked to freehand cut nori :p The ears I used cheese, no need to use cutter mould but just take small knife to cut the cheese. Each side of the ears I cut two same sizes of cheese and sticks together so that won't fall off and also stay firm on top. The sauce container, I added whip cream that my girl likes it so much. Lastly put cherry tomato with cute hello kitty picks that I bought recently from Bento Berries as well the kitty red ribbon too ^_^
 Do you like Hello Kitty? You can easily make this cute character as long is round :D
Another angle of the picture ^_^ Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Bentos on the Bayou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!