Sunday 9 December 2012

Tea break!!!

Kids can't wait to open all the goodies bought from Japan ^_^ Here, I just want to share this cute Hello Kitty烧饼 and small cookies with many Sanrio Characters. Too bad I didn't shop for plates due to afraid of damage. I just loved to shop in Japan and wish to stay longer :p
Here is the Hello Kitty烧饼 box that I spotted one of the small shop only for transfer train station in Odakyu. Wanted to purchase more after few days and thought can be found at other places but seems only that station selling :'(
This lovely fork and spoon bought from Sanrio Puroland. Too many choices but I just pick this sweet pink colour that I know my girl will love it ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!