Thursday 24 January 2013

Bento#Jan28~Doggy & Monkey

Doggy sandwich for my girl's school snack ^_^ In this bento box have mandarin orange, a box of raisin, marshmallow and packet of Hello Kitty gummy candy.
Wholewheat bread for making doggy sandwich. I used heart shape rice mold to shape the doggy face with some kaya fillings inside. Cut another small heart shape for doggy mouth and add in the details with nori/seaweed. Cheese for doggy eyes with smiling nori eyes. Freehand cut out the bread skin for doggy ears and paws. To avoid the ears drop, I inserted spaghetti strips.
Add cute picks for doggy and other picks too!!
Monkey sandwich for my son ^_^ In this bento box have mandarin orange, grapes and "wang wang" crackers.
I used cling wrap to shape the bread for monkey face and put my son's favourite tuna fillings inside. Cut another small round shape for monkey mouth then add the nori for nose/mouth. Cheese for eyes and add nori for monkey eyes. Cut two ears for monkey and in the middle change to bread skin.
I just add the leave pick for mandarin orange. 
Hope you all will like these two animals bento ^_^ Cheers! 

9 comments:

  1. I love the dog. Seems so happy that makes you smile. Also the monkey is very funny. I'm happy that I found your blog, I'm getting lots of ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mayumi ^^ Your lovely comments make me felt so happy and glad that could help out! Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Super cute dog and very creative, I love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! Great facial details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dog and monkey are so cute! so much detail in the making. Nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!