Friday 24 May 2013

Bento#May24~McDonald Birdie Kyaraben

It's Friday!!! Again I'm going to continue making the balance two McDonald HK from my collection. Today's dinner I made "McDonald Birdie HK" Simple dishes for my family dinner so I just arranged it on the plate :)
Here is the close up Birdie HK. I don't have any purple colour for the scarf so I used green soba. Also I can't stick well the egg sheet on HK shoulder so I don't actually like that part =_=" For not letting my daughter wait so I just leave it....
Pan-fried fish, egg with onion, stir-fried vegies, cherry tomato and tamagoyaki.
 I hope you will like my simple Birdie Hello Kitty kyaraben dinner and my kids having a short school break for 6 days. Yes!!! So happy that I can have my beauty sleep and no need to wake up at 6AM next week ^_^ 
  



6 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!