Thursday 27 June 2013

Bento#June27~My Neighbor Totoro & Mei Kusakabe

Today I'm going to post my last night dinner kyaraben "My Neighbor Totoro & Mei Kusakabe" ^_^ Inside the bento box dishes were just simple cooking meals for my family so I transform it into Totoro & Mei :p
The other day I've made Satsuki wears Totoro costume so this round I liked to made Satsuki's sister Mei ^_^ I loved this Mei character....too adorable!!! I hope you will like it too :)
To made Mei, first I Google search her images then use cling wrap to shape her face/body (rice mixed with ketchup). Kombu for her hair, crabstick for her dress and lastly add all the nori details.
Next, I made one Big Totoro Onigiri and another Small White Totoro made from fishball ^_^
I also used Philips Airfry some Drumsticks and Wings but I just arranged the drummet to shared at Instagram :) Just simple marinate with seasoning (I didn't follow any recipe, just my usual normal cooking). 
Do share with me which characters that you like the most in My NeighborTotoro movie ^_^ I think will try to made the Catbus for next round bento :p Hope you will enjoy reading my today's post! Cheers!


8 comments:

  1. This is too lovely!! All the details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 可爱!哇!你好有创意哦!用我们新马的鱼圆来制作小龙猫。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super love , very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you made this bento ??? GOSH is absolutely ........... FANTASTIC !!! SUPER !!! I love Totoro characters !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I made this !!! My kids liked Totoro character too ^_^

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!