Friday 23 August 2013

Yay!! Bentos Featured at Babble.com

I am so happy to received email from Babble.com contributor Silvia Martinez last week that she would like to feature some of my Disney Princess Bento. This morning checked my emails and she already featured both of my Disney Bento and Princess Bento! Yay!! Double joy ^_^ So do visit Babble.com by clicking the pictures below and check out many more awesome bento done by amazing parents!!
18 Amazing Princess Bento Boxes 
 

20 Disney Themed Bento Boxes


It will be great to hear from you all after visit my Disney Bento and Princess Bento. Cheers!


6 comments:

  1. You have some amazing bentos there. Thanks for commenting on my blog. It was so great to see your artistic ability in the babble slideshow! I'm commenting as myself but I'm from lunchboxdad.com, I was in there also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beau for visiting my blog ^_^ And great to know not only mummy making bento but daddy too! Great job!

      Delete
  2. Yay, congrats!!! I love your detailed work on characters and it is an amazing food art! If I got bento like this growing up, I'd share my bento to everyone in the classroom with proud face. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww...thanks a lot of your sweet words Nami ^_^

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!