Tuesday 19 November 2013

Bento#Nov19~My Melody Lunch

My kids school holidays will start on mid December so I'm still making lunch bento for them ^_^ Well, today's lunch bento will be spaghetti and pretty easy to made. Every Tuesday, my kids lunch break was short so I just prepare something easy and light.
Arranged the spaghetti into My Melody lunch container with lettuce. Cut out My Melody nori and stick onto cheese then used toothpick to trim out. I add My Melody pick for cute touched ^_^
Cooked tomato spaghetti sauce with fresh button mushroom, capsicums (red/yellow), cherry tomato.
Turkey ham as rose, cherry tomato as rose and chicken seaweed wrap.
Quick & simple lunch bento! I hope you will like today's My Melody bento. 
Have a nice day! 

Bento Tools:

8 comments:

  1. Very cute My Melody! And your spaghetti sauce looks delicious!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Melody, n fd looks very yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Melody so cute! And love how you cut the cherry tomato into a rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks Jean ^_^ You can do the cherry tomato too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!