Wednesday 22 January 2014

Bento2014#Jan22~Horsey Girl Bento

Coming Chinese New Year will be Year of Horse!!! So here is my 2nd CNY bento creation for countdown. I made a girl wearing a horse costume to celebrate coming festival ^_^ Spend more time while making them and almost run out of time =_=" Luckily managed to get it done but no time to arrange the background and snap snap snap (photos) :D

Follow my sketched and didn't know it will took me more time to made the horse!!! Almost fail to look like a "horse" =_=" Gosh....but I'm not the give up type of person unless not enough time!!!
Ingredients:
  • Horse : Sweet dark sauce mixed with rice, white rice, kombu & seaweed
  • Girl : Ketchup mixed with rice, seaweed, crabstick, red food gel for cheeks
  • Firecrackers : Crabstick
  • Green : Broccoli
Ingredients:
  • Salmon, sweet corns & ingots made of egg yolk sheet
I hope you will like my today's CNY theme bento the Year of Horse ^_^ So what should I make next?? Looks like I need to sit down and sketch.....hahaha....  

Monbento LunchBox:
monbento bentos & accessories

12 comments:

  1. The sketch is wonderful! nice bento work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, really like it! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute! The sketch is great and for sure a great help in bento planning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes totally agree & indeed great help the next day!! Thanks Mayumi ^_^

      Delete
  4. Bento n sketch are both so nice! Amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ming for your kind words! Means a lot to me!

      Delete
  5. So cute! Love how you have done the horse with all the details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean ^_^ Almost worried that I would fail to shaped the horse :p

      Delete
  6. Love your work. Thank u for sharing. Happy cny to u dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work. Thank u for sharing. Happy cny to u dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!