Thursday 23 January 2014

Bento2014#Jan23~Orange Family CNY

Gong Xi Fa Cai恭喜发财!!! Continued my CNY countdown....all kids loved to received "Ang Pao" (red packet) So last night sketched out this theme all related to CNY. I made Mama orange gives Baby orange red packet and you can noticed that Baby orange give Mama Orange an orange (can't find suitable pick) Hope you can feel the CNY festival getting nearer :D

Ingredients:
  • Orange rice : Ketchup mixed with rice, nori for face details
  • Cheeks : Red food gel
  • Sweet pea, small mandarin oranges, chicken seaweed wrap
  • Ang Pao : Cherry tomato

I hope you will like my today's post ^_^ Cheers!

Bento Tools that I've used:
 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, such a pretty bento, I love all of the detailing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This theme is so cute! And the facial details are awesome, love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!