Wednesday 26 February 2014

Bento2014#Feb26~Hug Me Hello Kitty





Opps....making Hello Kitty theme again ^_^ I've noticed that many cutters that I bought hardly used =_=" So here I made Ham Kitty waiting for HUGS for my daughter's lunch bento. Pretty much easy by just using cutter and add on the nori details. The "Hug Me" egg container comes with different colours and designed. Perfectly matched my today's theme :)




A closer look of my Hello Kitty Ham and cute egg "Hug Me" contains chicken floss instead of hard boiled egg. I shape two onigiri rice mixed with furikake and wrap the ham by adding spaghetti strip to secured. Punch out nori for kitty-chan details and lastly add ribbon pick :)

For side dishes just simple ingredients: broccoli, quail egg, sausage and mandarin orange/apples.

I hope you will like it and have a nice day! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!