Wednesday 16 July 2014

Bento2014#Jul16~Piggy Bento

Opps.....I think I'm starting to have holiday moods cause getting lazy hahaha....another simple and quick bento lunch ^_^ Next week I can sleep longer....woohoo!!! No more wake up calls, no bento and I'm glad that I don't have to babysit or taking care of my kids since they already grown up ^_^ Perhaps this long break I can practice my baking :p

Alright back to today's lunch "Piggy Bento". Followed the exact picture from the bento lunchbox ^_^ Pretty easy ideas right? Haha... I just add on extra eyelashes for Miss Piggy to look prettier since is for my daughter. The red part was made from crabstick and add some ketchup as cheeks!

For side dishes: Airfried Honey Drumettes, pea sprouts,star fishballs and grapes.

Oink oink....pretty piggy bento for today's menu ^_^ Happy Wednesday!

 

2 comments:

  1. cute and pretty piggy bento, lovely eyelashes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!