Wednesday 27 August 2014

Bento2014#Aug27~My Melody Quail Eggs

Do you like My Melody? Today's lunch I cooked fried rice (egg & fishballs) and made My Melody from quail eggs. No time to add a bench for her (figurines as picture above) so I just let My Melody stands ^_^ Just a simple design and ideas from the figurines. 

Here is the closer looks of the quail eggs to transform into My Melody by just adding nori, cheese and tomato ketchup :) The body quail egg cover with veggie to look like a dress. Easy & quick right?

For side dish: Slices of oranges, mini grapes, chicken seaweed wrap.

Hope you like this My Melody theme bento. Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!