Tuesday 11 November 2014

Bento2014#Nov11~Stitch Bento

Today's bento inspired by the Stitch sauce lid cover ^_^ Sad that Stitch not blue enough but overall still cute right? Lol! I wanted to made a blue character so while looking for sauce container, I spotted Stitch container. I chose this Stitch looking at side view compare to other pose, I think I've not made any side view faces for Stitch :p 

Here's the close up Stitch ^_^ Mixed the rice with blue pea flower juice and shape it using cling wrap. Freehand scissor cut out nori details and I add crabstick (red part) for the ear (white part) for body. 
 
For side dishes have broccoli, balance of crabstick and dark sweet sauce chicken.

Hope you like this simple Stitch Bento ^_^ Have a nice day ahead and thank you for reading!

  monbento bentos & accessories

2 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!