Tuesday 9 December 2014

Bento2014#Dec09~Panda Bento

Wish I could experience winter snow >_< Since I can't experience it so I made four pandas (mashed sweet potato) enjoy dust of snow :D My 2nd Christmas theme bento :D Actually each bento I tried to add food pick hat but due to the mashed potato little dry so it crack =_="Oh well, I removed it :(  

This bento lunch box been hiding one corner for quite long due to the limited spaces and can't fit in more foods. Since is Tuesday less food, just nice for it :D

For side dishes have chicken drumette, carrot, sauce at panda container, pea sprout and nori for details ^_^

Simple black & white Christmas theme bento :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!