Tuesday 10 February 2015

Bento2015#Feb10~My Melody Pancake

Yay! Finally got My Melody pancake pan by the help from my schoolmate who works in Singapore. Felt so blessed that she helped me purchased whenever I need books from Kinokuniya Singapore. I collected during the weekend and my daughter can't wait for Tuesday to come! Hahaha.... it's Tuesday less food for her so I make one and is big! Luckily I have one bento lunchbox that can fits perfectly ^_^ 
 
Here's the close up My Melody Pancake ^_^ Pretty right? 
 
For side dishes have airfry honey drumette, grapes and some honey for the pancake. I hope you like today's post and happy Tuesday! 


Here's the My Melody book that you can get it from Kinokuniya Bookstores. It comes with a recipe book (in Japanese with pictures sadly I can't read =_=") and the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!