Tuesday 24 March 2015

Bento2015#Mar24~Hello Kitty Burger

Bought some Japanese Snow breads so I decided to make Hello Kitty Burger for her simple lunch ^_^ 
 
Here is the close up Hello Kitty burger. Freehand scissor cut out nori details and I add some mayonnaise before I stick onto the bread. Cut out strawberry as red bow and secure it with spaghetti. Ketchup for cheeks and nose make of egg.

Burger fillings contain egg, cheese, spam, lettuce and some mayonnaise. I add some grapes and strawberry Kitty for her desserts. Click HERE to view the youtube tutorial that I learned from :) But I use nori for Hello Kitty details instead of chocolate.

I hope you like today's simple Hello Kitty Burger bento. Have a nice day and thank you for reading.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!