Monday 20 April 2015

Bento2015#Apr20~Doll Girl Bento

Recently bought online mipad case for my 小米mipad ^_^ So today's lunch inspired by the cute doll mipad case. Pretty easy to make and just need to create two huge eyes for the doll :D

To make the doll, I mix some ketchup to the rice for the face onigiri and wrap nori as part of the hair. Make another two onigiri for the hair bun and body. The huge eyeballs make of kombu (freehand scissor cut out) and I add white rice as the inner eyes to make it sparkling :) Fill up the nori details for the rest of the eyebrows and body details. I didn't follow the exactly picture from the mipad case. Just modify it as simple as possible ^_^

For side dishes have pea sprouts, gyoza, two-toned tamagoyaki, carrots and oranges.

I hope you like today's sharing :) Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!