Wednesday 3 June 2015

Bento2015#Jun03~Bunny Bento

Do you like bunny? Here I make bunny out from mashed potatoes ^_^ Simple lunch and pretty easy to prepare. I made extra hard boiled eggs and soaked together with my pork stews (our dinner) because I want to use it for today's lunch box. Both of my kid's lunch contain half of the hard boiled egg. 
 
To make bunny, just mashed the potatoes and shape into bunny. The pink colour is sakura denbu. Bunny holds a carrot make of carrot as well :D Broccoli along the side because I can't add it at another container. 
 
Pan-fried fishcakes, carrots, half hard boiled egg and some grapes.

Bon-appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!