Wednesday 17 June 2015

Bento2015#Jun17~Disney TsumTsum

My second attempt making Disney Tsum Tsum again. This round I make three tsumtsum ^_^ Woohoo..... the natural colours turn out pretty good. What do you think? I know I'm going to use blue rice for Eeyore so one night before I cook my rice together with blue pea flower instead of next day morning mixing with blue pea extract. I find it blue pea flower cook together with the rice, the blue colour turns out nicely. So next morning I just reheat the blue rice without rushing time :) 
 
Here is the close up Eeyore in blue colour ^_^ Freehand scissor cut out nori details except the eyes, I use puncher. Eeyore onigiri inside have chicken floss. 

Winnie the Pooh onigiri also with chicken floss fillings and I mix the rice with egg yolk. Freehand scissor cut out nori details except the eyes I use puncher. Sweet corn for Pooh ears that I secure with spaghetti. Ketcup for cheeks!

Piglet onigiri no fillings because little bit small so I skip :D Pink colour is make of sakura denbu mix the rice.
 
Side dishes have milk pokchoi, oat fish fillet and some oranges.

Hope you like my Disney Tsum Tsum. Too bad I don't have piglet soft plushies =_=" Or else it will be a perfect sets! 

4 comments:

  1. Aaaah another tsum tsum cuteness.... I have bookmarked your Donald and Daisy tsum tsum bento :D. And ya, I also have made your HK quail eggs ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.... I'm so touched and honored to hear from you Tata ^_^ Looking forward to your awesome bentos <3

      Delete
  2. love all of them!! super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!