Monday 29 June 2015

Bento2015#Jun29~Cinnamoroll Bento

I couldn't resist when I saw few packets of Sanrio Jelly sell at local supermarket. So I decided to buy one packet (6 small jelly inside) but too bad none of them is Hello Kitty or My Melody =_=" Oh well, still cute right so I think will just create few bento for the theme.
I choose Cinnamoroll since I've the furikake packets as well to match the theme ^_^ 

Here is the close up look of Cinnamoroll. My girl asked me why does the blue eyes look weird? Hahaha..... that is because mummy make it too big and lazy to change :p 
To make blue as usual, I just mix the rice with blue pea extract. Shape Cinnamoroll using cling wrap and the pink touch is the sakura denbu. Freehand scissor cut out the nori detail. Underneath Cinnamoroll is stir-fried pea sprouts.

As for side dish just some gyoza, orange and jelly.

Hope you like this simple bento lunch. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!