Monday 6 July 2015

Bento2015#Jul06~Lala Little Twin Star

Today's bento inspired by the picture from Lala Twin Star jelly but my rice version not as cute as the jelly picture ^_^ If you've read my older posts that I did mentioned bought a packet of Sanrio jelly. This is one of the jelly, too bad no Hello Kitty & My Melody =_=" Anyway, I'll to make other characters from the jelly packets :)

A closer look of my Lala Twin Star :) Pink rice make from sakura denbu and rice. I shape the face onigiri first and only cover up with pink rice. Punch out nori details and I add spaghetti as she holding the heart shaped balloon ^_^ 

For side dishes have meat patties, fish noodles underneath the balloon and grapes (both in LOVE shaped) carrots (flower shaped) and broccoli.

I hope you like this cute Lala Little Twin Star bento. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!