Friday 31 July 2015

My first Rilakkuma Pull-apart Breads


Today's Rilakkuma pull-apart bread inspired by +Jean Yap recipes. Is like a challenging task for me due to I hardly baked breads! Thankfully the breads turn out well and soft. 

For decoration: I don't have dark chocolate for the eyes so I just used normal chocolate. 

To view the recipe please visit HERE. Do check or follow her at Facebook/Instagram for latest updates. She made awesome bentos as well and I wish I could baked like hers ^_^ By the way, the recipe needs milk and I don't have milk at home so I substitute with soymilk.  


Here comes a snapshot of my daughter holding the bread  ^_^ Love the soft texture! My kitchen smelled great!


I hope you like my Rilakkuma pull-apart bread ^_^ Have a blessed weekend!

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!
    This must be so delicious!!!

    ♥ Happy Weekend! ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....thank you so much Suzy ^_^

      Happy Weekend!

      Delete
  2. Your Rilakkuma bread turned out so kawaii, looks very soft and fluffy! Thank you for the kind mention. So glad your kids love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your easy recipe Jean ^_^ Good things must share and credits to you as I'm not a good baker :D

      Delete
  3. I still don't have guts to bake.... Yours looks so cute, soft and fluffy. Yaayyy for first trial :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..... you're too kind Tata ^_^ I'm sure your baking surely awesome with pretty photo takings! I still need to improve on taking pictures but still can't capture well :D

      Delete
  4. So cute! It looks fluffy and yummy too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!