Thursday 27 August 2015

Bento2015#Aug27~Tic Tac Toe Hello Kitty

Tic Tac Toe game bento ^_^ So which colour is the winner? I'm running out of idea to create cute creations for the Hello Kitty Thermos lunch box =_=" So this round I thought of making tic tac toe and perhaps she can play with her friend :D Well.....don't think so!!! 
 
Here's a closer look of my Hello Kitty Tic Tac Toe :) I manage to make all yellow into Kitty-chan but the blue ones.....hmm.... only two of them I didn't shape into Kitty-chan  =_=" 

  • Yellow Hello Kitty make of egg yolk + rice
  • Blue Hello Kitty make of bluepea/butterfly pea flower extract + rice
  • Red make of crabstick
  • Black details make of nori/seaweed 
Side dishes have star shaped nuggets, pea sprouts and grapes ^_^

I hope you like this simple Tic Tac Toe Hello Kitty Bento lunch. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!