Thursday 1 October 2015

Bento2015#Oct01~Hello Kitty Mashed Potato

Yay! Kids back to school today although the haze still bad this morning. I was at home on leave to stayed with my kids for the past two days (main job is to cook and make sure they don't just PLAY but revision). So what's for today lunch bento? I can't think of any idea but I want to try out playing with the mashed potato using the cream flower mould ^_^ (saw it at Snapdish)  

Here's the close up Hello Kitty mashed potato. Underneath is rice with some chicken floss. Honestly, this is my first attempt using the cream flower mould for the potato and is not easy compare to icing cream =_=" I took quite some time to squeeze out the mashed potato because some flower shape not nice so I redo. Freehand scissor cut out the nori details for Hello Kitty, nose make of corn and crabstick for the red bow.
 
For side dishes have spinach, fish balls in Hello Kitty design and gyoza.
 
I hope you like today's sharing bento. Have a lovely day and hope the weather will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Love this so much! Hello Kitty is so lovely in mashed potato!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenn ^_^ So happy that you love this!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!