Wednesday 7 October 2015

Bento2015#Oct07~Halloween Spirited Away No-Face

My 2nd Halloween Bento for this year ^_^ Do you know which Japanese animated film from the bento above? I'm sure very easy right? It is from "Spirited Away" character called as "No-Face (Kaonashi)" and "Bou" (Yubaba's son that turn into a mouse).
Here's the close up characters. To create "No-Face" nori, you may draw on a baking paper first and trim out together with nori. I skip it by just freehand scissor cut out the nori :p Opps! Cheese for the No-Face with nori details as well ^_^ To create "Bou", simply mix the mashed potato with little bit of charcoal powder to make it grey. Finish off with nori details! Lastly, I add two "Sootballs" and I followed the picture from Google search image.
For side dishes have pandan chicken wraps, fishballs (bats nori on top) and grapes.

I hope you like my Spirited Away for Halloween Theme bento. 

Have a great day and thank you for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!