Monday 19 October 2015

Bento2015#Oct19~Halloween Pumpkin Deco Sushi


Simple deco sushi for lunch ^_^ I make these pumpkin deco sushi for my daughter's Halloween theme bento lunch. It looks easy from the Japanese sushi book tutorial but when comes to hands-on =_=" Anyway, I don't have the fishcake for the mouth so I use Japanese cucumber instead :) Still look good right? 


To make the rice orange in colour, I mix the rice with furikake or you may use ketchup :) Japanese cucumber for the eyes/nose/mouth. Wrap the cucumber with nori then only arrange to make into pumpkin.


For side dishes have potato cheese croquette, broccoli and chikuwa. Freehand scissor cut out the nori to make a bat and put on top of the cheese. 

I hope you like this simple Pumpkin Deco Sushi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!