Monday 16 November 2015

Bento2015#Nov16~Green Angry Bird

Continue my Angry Bird Theme bento and this round I make "Green Angry Bird". Too bad my green AB not that green in colour because I use mashed cooked edamame. May be I didn't add a lot of edamame so end up lighter green AB =_=" 

Anyway, I am still happy with my female AB creations. Do you like it? 

Here's the close up Green Female Angry Bird ^_^ Shape the mix edamame rice with white rice and I add some chicken floss fillings. Carrots for the beak and nori details for eyes/feather.

This is the male AB :D 

Underneath the Angry Birds have pea sprouts, prawns, cheese fish rolls and Korean grapes.

Yay just few more Angry Bird colour themes to make for my next round! Gambateh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!