Saturday 7 November 2015

Minions Tamagoyaki Food Art

It's Saturday and why I'm here updating my blog??? Well, nothing special just happen to have the mood to create food art after I cooked the tamagoyaki for today's lunch at home ^_^ Am I addicted or perhaps most of my bento friends will have the same thought :D Whenever we cooked or even see outside foods felt like create into characters. Lol! 

Well, I don't cook every weekend since I've cooked dinner for weekdays! I told my hubby kitchen is closed every weekend but once awhile will tired of outside foods so I just cooked simple dishes. 
  


Yesterday I shared Minion Noodles so today I make Minion Tamagoyaki ^_^ Cook simple rice by adding all ingredients (stir-fried garlic with taiwanese sausages/carrots/chikuwa) into the rice cooker. Seasoning with dark sweet sauce, soy sauce & mirin and stir well. Then let it cook! So simple and taste much nicer than fried rice ^_^ 

While waiting for the rice cooker is cooked, I prepare tamagoyaki and start freehand scissor cut out the nori details. 
 
A closer look of the Minions Tamagoyaki ^_^ 
 
That's my daughter hand holding the chopstick while I take a few shots! 

I hope you like today's sharing post and thank you for the visit! Have a blessed weekend too! 


6 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love their expressions and all the photos too. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww....thank you so much dear Ming ❤️ I love your photos too and today I managed to took photos from natural sunlight rather than indoor lighting :D Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tamago Minions are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 真可爱!!“O"嘴那个你跑不了,我要把你吃掉!哈哈

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!