Monday 7 December 2015

Bento2015#Dec07~Miffy Mashed Potato

Countdown towards 3 weeks school holidays that will start on next week for my kids ^_^ I make Miffy Bento to match Miffy Thermos lunch box :D It seems that most of the afternoon will rain so I thought of adding umbrella pick for Miffy as well tiny handbag to go along.
  
Miffy make of mashed potato/crabstick/nori/carrot. Underneath is rice then cover with pea sprouts.

As for side dishes have gyoza (chicken), balance pea sprouts, carrots and some oranges (add one sour plum)

I hope you like this lovely Miffy Bento. Yay! 3 more days of bento to post then I can enjoy my bento breaks ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!